Baby Powder Ingredients

Baby Powder Ingredients





I settled on using arrowroot powder or organic cornstarch as the base and added powdered herbs like chamomile and calendula to sooth sore bottoms. I’ve also experimented with adding just a couple drops of chamomile essential oil and it worked really well too.

I found this was easiest to use when I stored it in a powdered sugar shaker. (This is a great price on a set of two) I also package homemade baby powder in these with a recipe card of how to make more when I give this as a baby gift.

If you’re worried about what comes in contact with your baby’s delicate skin, consider making your own baby powder or using an organic option.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup arrowroot powder
1 tsp chamomile or calendula flowers, powdered in the blender or food processor or a few drops of chamomile essential oil

Instructions:

Powder the chamomile or calendula if using. Mix with the arrowroot powder and store in a glass jar or sugar shaker (see links above) for easy use. Use as you would regular baby powder.

source
www.wellnessmama.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog